- Is Eduzone journal is peer reviewed?
Yes. Eduzone Journal is peer reviewed and all submissions are liable to peer review by qualified experts.
- Is Eduzone journal is ugc approved?
Yes. Eduzone Journal is a ugc approved peer reviewed journal.
- What is the duration for publishing an article?
The duration for publishing an article is 1-2 days only.
- How can I track the current status of an accepted article?
You can track the status by logging into the Tracking System by user Id and password, provided at the time of article submission.
- What article types are accepted in Eduzone Journal?
The open access Policy applies to all peer-reviewed journal manuscripts. The journal accepts all types of review articles, research articles, book chapters, case study and editorials.
- What policies an author should abide for publish through Open Access?
Authors agree to have their paper freely available online and will be asked to sign an open access license agreement.
- Do you allow the re-use of your data?
Yes, however the information provided by the Eduzone is not available for commercial re-use.
- Do you publish conference proceedings also?
Yes, conference proceedings are also published for the conference organizers.
- How to pay the processing charges ?
You can pay the processing charges according to the Acceptance letter or by visiting Processing Charges link.
- How many days to publish after payment?
After payment, the paper will be published within 24 hrs.